Whether you have been criminally convicted before or this is your first time, the Kilroy Law Firm is your best solution. Our criminal defense lawyers have decades of experience, and we make it a priority to keep up with all developments in criminal law – because often, it’s the little things that make a huge difference.
In our next two blogs, we are going to answer frequently asked questions about criminal law. Keep in mind that criminal law goes way past these questions, and you will want to make an appointment with us to learn more.
- When should I call your law office for a criminal lawyer?
- When you are arrested, the law enforcement officers are required by law to tell you that you have the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney. Go ahead and exercise your rights immediately by giving us a call. The earlier you legally defend yourself, the better.
- Do I have to talk to law enforcement after I’m arrested?
- This one nicely follows the previous question. As we said, the law enforcement officers are required by law to tell you that you have the right to remain silent. That includes being silent in the face of their questions.
- Anything you say after you are arrested can be used against you. Do not let that happen. Stay silent and give us a call.
When it comes to criminal law, there is no better solution than the Kilroy Law Firm. If you are being convicted or accusing someone, contact our lawyers immediately.